Carolina Aquatic Expo

CarolinaAquaticExpo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

It's that time again! After a year hiatus, live shows are coming back to the Carolinas!

We understand that during a pandemic, it is not always the best idea to congregate in large groups. However, when done properly, events have proven to be quite successful. So far, events like Repticon and Lakeland Florida Frag Fest have found ways to operate within social distancing guidelines. With wider walkways, social distancing between vendors, and reduced capacity in venues, these events are doing everything they can to be safe, and it is working!

Wearing masks and social distancing is the new normal, so let's overhaul the live event model and get back out there!

Carolina Aquatic Expo has taken all of these things into consideration while planning this year's event. And after much careful planning and research, we are happy to announce that CAE 2021 will take place this April!

What we are doing to protect vendors and guests:
  • Mandatory face-coverings for all vendors and guests
  • Mandatory social distancing
  • All vendor booths spaced 6 feet apart
  • All walkways 10-12 feet+
  • Contactless temperature reading at door
  • Increased air circulation via overhead exhaust fans and open doors/windows
  • Decreased maximum occupancy
  • Outdoor eating and lounging sections
We, at CAE, want to bring a sense of normalcy back to the community. We want to provide a safe and fun environment for everyone to enjoy. We want people to get out and socialize (from a distance!) in order to promote strong community bonds within the aquarium hobby!

Wishing you all the best,
Carolina Aquatic Expo Team
[email protected]
CarolinaAquaticExpo.com

Carolina Aquatic Expo
Your one stop shop for everything aquatic!

8400 Regent Pkwy
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(Hotel discounts available)

Saturday, April 3, 2021
11AM - 4PM
VIP Early Entry 10-11AM

Claim your tickets now!

Come join dozens of vendors and sponsors for a one of a kind mixed freshwater and saltwater exhibition! With hundreds of unique products for sale, Carolina Aquatic Expo showcases the wide variety of options available to aquatic hobbyists!

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to see rarities from all over the world!
flyer with sponsors-04.png

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be there for sure! Went to Repticon last weekend and it was no reefing show but still nice to do something again

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back