Carpel Tunnel

  • Thread starter Thread starter riche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had the start of it in my right wrist thanks to the way I would handle strumming and playing single note lines on guitar. Had to completely change my play style to keep it from developing into the full blown thing
 
Have to get surgery in both hands this year, no fun
 
Yes, I‘ve dealt with it. How bad is it? Does it wake you at night?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new