Carpet Nem Purchase

Jhillreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any recommendations on where to get a healthy carpet Nem. I had 4 die even after treatment. One I got from a friend healthy and still going.

Don’t wanna waste any more money. Best place to order?

dbraun15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try to find one local that somebody doesn't want anymore. It's generally just a matter of time before somebody is looking to get rid of one. Good luck!

OP
OP
J

Jhillreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah water fine. I have One that got from local reefer. He’s doing great! Water not an issue

Bob Loblaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 0/4 with LA/DD carpets. Three Haddonis and 1 Gig all came with infections and did not respond to Cipro. I've read they treat their carpets with Cipro but imo not completely. Nem looks good so they ship and infection sets in after arrival but is now resistant to Cipro and quickly declines. They've always been apologetic and refunded me but I don't plan on getting any more from them.

I'm around 75% success rate with carpets from Bluezoo. They have all needed treatment but there nems have never been exposed to meds and generally respond well to Cipro. Don't expect a refund if they melt a week or two after arrival though.

Two Gigs from Ibluewater. Long story, but I strongly advise against paying his premium for nems.

Best bet to for a guaranteed healthy one is to find an established one for sale as Dbraun recommended. Pretty sure there is an established red Haddoni for sale on the classifieds here...

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 80 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 83 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 8.9%
Back