Carpet Surfing

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkbait
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hawkbait

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
120
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a clown go carpet surfing today. I had two picasso clowns both small had them for a few months. If i introduce another one will it be ok? I know youre suppose to introduce them at the same time.
 
It is hit and miss based on disposition of the clown. I would get one same size or larger for best chance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new