Carpool to Frag meet Sept 14? Far west valley.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sisterlimonpot @SawCJack00
Looks like we’ll be taking the scenic route home.

Westbound Interstate 10 closed between 35th and 67th avenues in west Phoenix from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday(Sept. 16) for paving as part of Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway interchange project

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys for coming over today. It was a blast and good to talk about tanks and livestock. JP
Jeff, thank you for welcoming us to your beautiful home. You're tank is spectacular, and I look forward to the next time!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff, thank you for welcoming us to your beautiful home. You're tank is spectacular, and I look forward to the next time!
@jpoerter, Allow me to echo that as well! The food was awesome, I think I did a good job controlling my urges to big out... hehe. And your tank is exceptionally unique, I love how you didn't follow the cookie cutter design as well as staying away from the traditional reef safe fish that we see in every reef tank. Lastly I really liked your aquascaping, it looked extremely natural!!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessir, it was great to meet you too. Got home at 1930 last night, but we’ll worth it! See you in October!
And those of us coming from west valley thought we had a drive!!! you my friend are a trooper! A real hobbyist!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back