Catalina goby white spots.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReefin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They tend to live 2 years which is the average lifespan for many of the smaller gobies.
Only two years yikes! I've had my little dude a year and 3 months already. Honestly I wish I could get a cold water specific tank set up but the WAF (wife approval factor) is thin as it is with my current set up...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new