Catastrophic heater fail

josh88997766

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
172
Reaction score
51
Location
franklin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I came home to my tank my thermometer was off I felt the tank it was kinda warm I turned on thermometer and it was 100 degrees I was so suprised my clown survived though I thought he was dead as he was hiding and didn’t come out for food but anyway can somebody recommend me a good heater it’s a 10g tank I’m going to get an inkbird temp controller thank you guys
 
Heater controller is definitely a good idea.

As far as heaters go, I like the Inkbird and a 100 watt would be the right size for your tank but it looks like they only have the 300 watt on Amazon right now.

@INKBIRD_official ?

The other option is to look at Titanium heaters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new