Cats and reef tanks

At least... even though my hubby won't always agree....my cats always support my hobby and approve me setting up new tanks!

When I was trying to set up my tank and fill it... Akira jumped right in!! She thought I brought her home a swimming pool!



Making top off water also has its challenges....this is Zerkon.





cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg



Battle cat!!
cat3.jpg



Water change helper...
cat4.jpg

cat5.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat7.jpg

cat8.jpg
 
Last edited:
At least... even though my hubby won't always agree....my cats always support my hobby and approve me setting up new tanks!

When I was trying to set up my tank and fill it... Akira jumped right in!! She thought I brought her home a swimming pool!



Making top off water also has its challenges....this is Zerkon.





cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg



Battle cat!!
cat3.jpg



Water change helper...
cat4.jpg

cat5.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat7.jpg

cat8.jpg


Wow! He/she really gets after it!
 
At least... even though my hubby won't always agree....my cats always support my hobby and approve me setting up new tanks!

When I was trying to set up my tank and fill it... Akira jumped right in!! She thought I brought her home a swimming pool!



Making top off water also has its challenges....this is Zerkon.





cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg



Battle cat!!
cat3.jpg



Water change helper...
cat4.jpg

cat5.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat7.jpg

cat8.jpg


Beautiful Bengal, love that it has some marbling, but also large splotchey rosettes. Very pronounced "M" on the forhead too, and big whisker pads, what generation is yours from ALC ?
 
Beautiful Bengal, love that it has some marbling, but also large splotchey rosettes. Very pronounced "M" on the forhead too, and big whisker pads, what generation is yours from ALC ?

Those are two different cats.

The mink is a F3 and the brown is a F9

I think you mean the mink though?
 
I won't own a cat because I'm afraid it'll mess with my reef. How do you concentrate while you're at work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new