Catseye Turbos

PocketClam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed a few local stores starting to carry these and they seem to stay pretty small, just a bit bigger than a trochus (maybe smaller than some of the giants at that).
My question is, do these smaller turbos still eat macroalgae like their larger cousins? I mainly keep halimenia and botryocladia, but I'd like to grow others too...
 
1625013214238.png
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new