Caught Acro eating with polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hermie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The only peer reviewed studies that matter are anything from Randy Holmes Farley or before 1980

I feel bad enough, not just for JDA though.

but more so taking OPs thread down this road, this " debate" it has already been done / played out before in other threads regarding this topic.
But as soon as JDA declared himself as a "master hobbyist" I knew the constructive discussion/debate was over ITT

Please carry on. ;)
 
I feel bad enough, not just for JDA though.

but more so taking OPs thread down this road, this " debate" it has already been done / played out before in other threads regarding this topic.
But as soon as JDA declared himself as a "master hobbyist" I knew the constructive discussion/debate was over ITT

Please carry on. ;)
Good to see you back and firing on all cylinders
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new