• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB "Bloodshot" Krakatoa frags

Ethan Zier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling some of my Krakatoa frags, I originally bought them from Cornbred as Bloodshot Krakatoa's but I believe they might also be called Speckeled Krakatoa's. I also have a some other zoas available such as magician zoas, pink zippers, CB oompa loompas, CB God Mauls (Nightmares), and Mandryns.
Photos were taken with the Poly Lab lends clip. I have multiple frags of everything so this isn't an online "wysiwyg".

1st picture shows some of my Krakatoa frags. They are $100 per polyp and I have lots of 1 polyp frags. (I have some krak frags that are 3-4 polyps that are $150pp they are more vivid and pink too) Also shows my mandryn zoas, they are $25 to $50 a frag.

2nd picture. Show pink zippers - magicians - limps loompas. $25 to $50 a frag

3rd picture shows a God Maul (nightmare) on the left. Those are $25 to $50 a frag basses on size. I might have a larger frag for $75 available as well.

Prices can be somewhat flexible and discount may be given if your interested in multiple. As for now I'm not offering shipping. This is local pick up. I will look into shipping in the future.
20191112_170407~2.jpg
20191117_102131_HDR.jpg
20191117_102006-1.jpg

OP
OP
Ethan Zier

Ethan Zier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some photos of my Bloodshot Krakatoa's, these particular frags have been sold already. I've been selling zoa frags and bounce mushrooms to local hobbyists and selling frags to multiple businesses to stock their high end inventory for the last two years.
cut kraks2.jpg
cut kraks3.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just thought cb slapped there name on it the way they do on Frankenstin mushrooms are balled bubbelicious ect but these are much bigger polyp then specked kraks. I have had both and wondered why the speckled kraks didint seem as big and bright then I read a post someone else said bloodshots are much bigger! Now seeing this I was right! They are bigger and different! I never had them in the tank at the same time to compare!

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just thought cb slapped there name on it the way they do on Frankenstin mushrooms are balled bubbelicious ect but these are much bigger polyp then specked kraks. I have had both and wondered why the speckled kraks didint seem as big and bright then I read a post someone else said bloodshots are much bigger! Now seeing this I was right! They are bigger and different! I never had them in the tank at the same time to compare!
Why do you keep bumping super old FS threads? It clutters all new posts and does a disservice to sellers not being able to be on the first page for long. Not on topic either. It might also be more fruitful for you to directly PM people from old threads if you want a response.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back