• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Flame Tip Anemone with Clown

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

maharsreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
685
Reaction score
218
Location
cerritos
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1 good size CC Flame tip nem that has liniage back to Matt at Coral Collection. It started walking around and I scooped him up. Obviously a natural split. Also I have 4 clowns for many years. This one is recently outcasted. Would like to sell Clown with nem $400. Nem at least 4 inches. Aquacultured in my tank at least 14 yrs. Local pick up Cerritos.

20230803_191834.jpg 20230803_191832.jpg 20230803_191830.jpg 20230803_191825.jpg
 
Lowered to $300. I really don't have space for this nem.
 
Bump. $250. Then it goes to Local fish store this weekend.
 
Update. Flame tip sold. Clown available to good home. FREE.
 
Clown re homed. Please close Thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new