CC24k HG

pokerdobe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
298
Reaction score
593
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following CC24k for sale. Bought directly from CoralCruze back on 10.2018. $1,250 shipped.

Frag:



One of the mother colonies:
 
I have the following CC24k for sale. Bought directly from CoralCruze back on 10.2018. $1,250 shipped.

Frag:



One of the mother colonies:
The videos aren’t working for me. @pokerdobe
 
The videos aren’t working for me. @pokerdobe
Seems like the loading is either long or glitchy:

1625672811805.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new