CCK Corals A++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tahiti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tahiti

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
135
Reaction score
229
Location
Tahiti
I want to give a shout out to CCK Corals. He saw my post about my bad experience from online coral ordering. He reached out to me and sent me an sps pack and threw in a torch! The corals arrived tightly packed and with heat packs. I can’t say thank you enough for this. I will definitely be ordering corals from him in the future.

IMG_3325.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new