cee in Knoxville leaving the hobby

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life finds me too busy to mess with the tank much anymore and I just don't get the enjoyment out of it like I once did. So, it is all going to go. Corals first, of course. If you want fish give me half down and within a month (or sooner) I'll get the fish to you. If I don't / can't, I'll refund your money. If there is no interest locally I'll consider shipping. Everything is OBO, of course, but I think my prices are reasonable. Pictures can be provided upon request but it is just too much for me to take pictures of everything. The links provided are others pictures. It is always better to see them in person before purchasing. Anyway, here's the list...

I’ll sell everything for $1600 (well over $2500 at my discounted prices)
Solana 7075 Superbrite glass, 34 gallons plus approx. 35 lbs. of heavily-encrusted LR, custom oak stand and hood, 250 W single-ended HQI ballast and Radium bulb, spare bulbs, ATO system, heater, $300
AquaMaxx HOB-1 skimmer, 4 months old, $100
LR (if not sold with package), $2.50 per pound
Test kits (all open) free with minimum purchase
5/stage RO/DI system (SpectraPure brand) with a large box of sediment and carbon filters, 3-4 DI refills, TDS meter, TDS detector, housing wrench, $100

FISH and inverts
McCosker’s flasher wrasse, $30
Helfrich’s fire fish, $50
Purple fire fish, $15
Geometric pygmy hawkfish, $20
Catalina goby, $15
Red mandarin, $15
Peppermint shrimp (aiptasia-eating variety), $5

CHALICES
Pinky dinky, baseball-sized, BRIGHT magenta, usually $100 a frag, whole colony for $200 http://www.coralpedia.com/gallery2/m...serialNumber=2
Juicy Coral’s Raspberry monster aka Cotton Candy, bigger than pinky dinky, usually pushing $100 a frag, whole colony for $200
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/a...ottonCandy.jpg
Tyree pink WM colony, about 3†in diameter, a bit of recession along some of the edges but otherwise healthy, $150
Rainbow chalice, similar to the Raspberry monster but with a turquoise body, large frag about 2†in diameter, $80
Texas mummy eye, large frag a bit smaller than the rainbow chalice, $60
Aussie red chalice with pink and purple highlights, size of a saucer (6†across or so), $150

SPS
Oregon tort large frag, $40
Strawberry shortcake frag, $40
Purple acro from MTRC swap, about 2â€, $20
Tequila sunrise millepora frag, $15
Aussie A. echinata frag, blue, 1â€, $25
Red dragon frag, ¾â€, $50
Red with blue on new growth (all blue now due to small size), encrusted on plug, $20
Tyree M. undata, maybe 2†across, $15 (must be cut off rock)
Barney purple montipora, 4�, $20 (must be cut off rock)

LPS
Acans and micromussas of different colors and polyp counts, $20 for most, $30 for the larger frag
Rainbow wellso (mainly red, green and purple), 6†or so expanded, $60
Incredible hot pink gonio, retracted a bit bigger than a golf ball, glows and is the coral everyone wants out of my tank, $80
Encrusting red with yellow eye gonio frag, $20
Red/green bleeding apple variety scoly with turquoise porities(?) coral on same rock, about 3†expanded, $120
Mushrooms
Yumas (purple, orange and rainbow available), $20 each
Orange/purple FL ricordea, 3 mouths, $25

ZOAS
Too many to list individual prices/polyp counts but I’ll offer them at 65% of the lowest price you can find online or PM for a price / polyp count.
Rastas, CAO, CAR, Utter chaos, Blonde-eyed blue bs, Yellow hornet, froot loops, daisy dukes, Arm. II, S.C. big pinkys, blue steels, unobtainables/scarface, etc., etc., etc. I’m just scratching the surface here.

PM is best but feel free to post here as well.

Dave

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back