Celebrating patience. Elevating the reef hobby.

OP
OP
Scott Fellman

Scott Fellman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great article! I have had this same philosophy towards reefing since my wife got me tangled up in this wonderful world of saltwater aquariums a little over a year ago. In our time as reefers we have learned A LOT and made many mistakes, but we are all the better for it. I will soon be posting on R2R what our journey has been thus far and where we are headed next.

Along with that, I have decided to start a website and blog dedicated to this very philosophy of being patient along the reefing journey, because it is not about a destination, the wonder is in the process. I have been planning this web project for a few weeks now, and when I read your article, it was like an affirmation of my vision.

Thank you again, and I look forward to more of your sage wisdom!

-Chuck
Thanks, Chuck!

Nice to hear that you've embraced this philosophy- looking forward to seeing your site/blog! The journey is really everything, and never truly ends, so it makes perfect sense for us all to share and enjoy- and learn! Best of luck; keep us in the loop!
-Scott:)

naptalene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm amazed at how many people buy the shiny tech to speed things up but don't have the patience to read the manuals...........

Soapbox moment if I may...

Anyone notice how the brands seem to be more important than the actual tanks these days - I include fancy corals/fish in this statement.
And we're not talking about an honest pride in owning something, it's the underlying notion that if it doesn't cost tons or isn't what the cool kids have then it's not awesome - it bugs the **** out of me.
It's this vacuous mentality that seems to permeate society that has cropped up in reefing.

thanks, rant over. Sorry if it's not on topic.

OP
OP
Scott Fellman

Scott Fellman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm amazed at how many people buy the shiny tech to speed things up but don't have the patience to read the manuals...........

Soapbox moment if I may...

Anyone notice how the brands seem to be more important than the actual tanks these days - I include fancy corals/fish in this statement.
And we're not talking about an honest pride in owning something, it's the underlying notion that if it doesn't cost tons or isn't what the cool kids have then it's not awesome - it bugs the **** out of me.
It's this vacuous mentality that seems to permeate society that has cropped up in reefing.

thanks, rant over. Sorry if it's not on topic.
LOL, actually, quite ON topic!

You're right...I remember getting calls from customers about how to setup, for example, a specific flow pattern on a Vor Tech pump, which is clearly outlined in the manual. Like, we'd get these calls a lot. People don't seem to take the time...And, conversely, I remember putting up a product on our website once in a while with a glaring error or typo, that would haunt me in the middle of the night; and I 'd wake up expecting to have a bunch of texts or emails from site visitors questioning the error before I changed it...and...crickets! Nothin'. So the lack of patience and attention can work both ways, lol. But yeah, it's absolutely stunning to me how some people feel that a)the rules of nature and b)the instructions or guidelines for how to do something don't apply to them. I think part of it is the societal mindset that says, "Why memorize or learn this fact/procedure/formula/etc.- I can just look it up on my phone...Which, to some extent, is true. It's just that when someone can't be bothered with understanding how the nitrogen cycle works in their aquarium, or finds learning about the relationships between the corals and their environment unnecessarily "distracting", there will always be problems, IMHO. You don't have to memorize or know everything, but you have to take the time to familiarize yourself with it before you leap...

Yeah, up there on he soapbox with you!

Scott;Singing

want2bsleepy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, actually, quite ON topic!

You're right...I remember getting calls from customers about how to setup, for example, a specific flow pattern on a Vor Tech pump, which is clearly outlined in the manual. Like, we'd get these calls a lot. People don't seem to take the time...And, conversely, I remember putting up a product on our website once in a while with a glaring error or typo, that would haunt me in the middle of the night; and I 'd wake up expecting to have a bunch of texts or emails from site visitors questioning the error before I changed it...and...crickets! Nothin'. So the lack of patience and attention can work both ways, lol. But yeah, it's absolutely stunning to me how some people feel that a)the rules of nature and b)the instructions or guidelines for how to do something don't apply to them. I think part of it is the societal mindset that says, "Why memorize or learn this fact/procedure/formula/etc.- I can just look it up on my phone...Which, to some extent, is true. It's just that when someone can't be bothered with understanding how the nitrogen cycle works in their aquarium, or finds learning about the relationships between the corals and their environment unnecessarily "distracting", there will always be problems, IMHO. You don't have to memorize or know everything, but you have to take the time to familiarize yourself with it before you leap...

Yeah, up there on he soapbox with you!

Scott;Singing
I think a big part of this is generational. I can see it by comparing myself (a cusper, in between Gen X and Millenials) to my husband (Gen X) and Millenials.

My husband loves to research the crap out of an idea, reading articles, watching videos, etc. He wants to know all of his options, figure out which way will work best for his setup, and can explain exactly what it will do and why it will work. He likes to become a (temporary) expert on the subject before moving forward. He never lets us buy a fish on impulse; every fish in our tanks is there for a reason and has a purpose. When my husband finally settles on an idea, it can be hard to convince him of another way/option. I literally have to show him my research as to why option B might be better than his option A. But, he does indeed learn from his mistakes and grows, always striving to do better in the hobby.

Millenials will use Google, find someone "reputable" with an answer they like, and often not even consider if this option is the best for them and that there are other options out there. Often times they ignore the evidence or suggestions from those more experienced and just do it how they want, leaving them frustrated with the consequences. Instant gratification is huge with Millenials, and often times they have to learn the hard way that good things come to those that wait (and research!). But, if it weren't for their great enthusiasm and eagerness to have an amazing tank, would our hobby be continually growing and improving?

I get caught somewhere in the middle. My childhood was similar to Gen X, but college/early adulthood I can relate to Millenials. I understand the importance of patience and research, but I sure do like easy answers, and we would have a lot more random fish in our tanks if it were up to me. I have really enjoyed finding R2R and reading EVERYTHING, as it seams to be a good fit for me. It has articles by the pros for when I want to dig deep, quick answers for when that's all I am looking for, and a vast array of people to listen/talk to. Where the Millenial will often stop with a simple Google search, I will take that to the next step, finding several options/opinions before I make my decision, but not spend half the night like my husband learning every single thing about my choice that I possibly can. I, like my husband, might find the best option for our setup, but like many Millenials can't exactly explain why it is best and how it will work.

I do, however, feel blessed to be a cusper, straddling both of these two very different generations. I get the best of both worlds!

And yes, I know that not all Gen Xers are good with taking their time/doing the research, and not all Millenials jump the gun. Many Gen Xers have the money to throw at projects that might fail, building huge, flashy tanks almost instantly. And many Millenials are so engrossed in this hobby that they are quickly becoming the experts. We all have something to learn from each other, and thank goodness for that!

These are just the ramblings of a reefer's wife who has gotten sucked into this beautiful world.

FugeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a big part of this is generational. I can see it by comparing myself (a cusper, in between Gen X and Millenials) to my husband (Gen X) and Millenials.

My husband loves to research the crap out of an idea, reading articles, watching videos, etc. He wants to know all of his options, figure out which way will work best for his setup, and can explain exactly what it will do and why it will work. He likes to become a (temporary) expert on the subject before moving forward. He never lets us buy a fish on impulse; every fish in our tanks is there for a reason and has a purpose. When my husband finally settles on an idea, it can be hard to convince him of another way/option. I literally have to show him my research as to why option B might be better than his option A. But, he does indeed learn from his mistakes and grows, always striving to do better in the hobby.

Millenials will use Google, find someone "reputable" with an answer they like, and often not even consider if this option is the best for them and that there are other options out there. Often times they ignore the evidence or suggestions from those more experienced and just do it how they want, leaving them frustrated with the consequences. Instant gratification is huge with Millenials, and often times they have to learn the hard way that good things come to those that wait (and research!). But, if it weren't for their great enthusiasm and eagerness to have an amazing tank, would our hobby be continually growing and improving?

I get caught somewhere in the middle. My childhood was similar to Gen X, but college/early adulthood I can relate to Millenials. I understand the importance of patience and research, but I sure do like easy answers, and we would have a lot more random fish in our tanks if it were up to me. I have really enjoyed finding R2R and reading EVERYTHING, as it seams to be a good fit for me. It has articles by the pros for when I want to dig deep, quick answers for when that's all I am looking for, and a vast array of people to listen/talk to. Where the Millenial will often stop with a simple Google search, I will take that to the next step, finding several options/opinions before I make my decision, but not spend half the night like my husband learning every single thing about my choice that I possibly can. I, like my husband, might find the best option for our setup, but like many Millenials can't exactly explain why it is best and how it will work.

I do, however, feel blessed to be a cusper, straddling both of these two very different generations. I get the best of both worlds!

And yes, I know that not all Gen Xers are good with taking their time/doing the research, and not all Millenials jump the gun. Many Gen Xers have the money to throw at projects that might fail, building huge, flashy tanks almost instantly. And many Millenials are so engrossed in this hobby that they are quickly becoming the experts. We all have something to learn from each other, and thank goodness for that!

These are just the ramblings of a reefer's wife who has gotten sucked into this beautiful world.

While my wife and I are both Gen X our perspective toward reefing is much the same as you and your husband.

I am the learner, I will research and become the pseudo-expert before beginning or making any changes to our reef system. While my wife will be in the LFS, she will see a fish or coral that she likes, and then will Google it to learn what she can on the spot about the critter. She then texts me a pic and a link to her research. At that point, we have agreed to a self-imposed 24 hour cooling off period! Now I get to go online and do my thing...STUDY ;Woot

Now, I spend as much or more time in my LFS than some of their part-time employees (because I love reefing), and I see and talk to so many fellow hobbyists who come into the shop and have seen this wonderful "widget" online, in a blog article or in a video, and just have to have it. When I ask them what type of reef system this widget was put into they never fail to look at me like I just grew horns and say, "Well, I don't know. Why would that matter?" Then they proceed to justify why this "widget" will be the magic pill to solve all the "problems" they are having with a 4-month-old tank, that was cycled for 14 days, and now has ten fish, five softies, ten LPS, and five SPS in it.

So, they go online and get their "widget", put it into their system, and then two months later go on all the online retail sites that sell this "widget", to give a one star rating and a long diatribe detailing the failures of the "widget."

I love this forum and the community of Reef2Reef! It is a place that is so valuable to the progression of reef keeping. I just ask that we all humbly hold one another accountable for being responsible and respectful stewards of our reefs.

Stepping off my soapbox

-Chuck

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many ways to save money in this hobby but very little of them are taken advantage of. I realize many people can't avail themselves to all the ways but most of us can take advantage to at least some of them.
ASW comes in beautiful boxes with a picture of a healthy reef on the front and that water is most likely a good way to make water changes. But if you live near an ocean beach is walk out with a bucket and collect it for free. I know many people are afraid to do that (I am not) but if it scares you, you can keep it in the dark for a month or two to kill anything that you think may be in it.

Also there are so many foods that you can get at your local fish market that are vastly cheaper and IMO better but they may not come with a picture of a healthy angelfish on the box.
I can buy frozen clams in those little frozen cubes for about eight bucks, which are very convenient and I sometimes use them. But I normally buy these fresh (or frozen) clams for about 30 cents and freeze them myself. They are one of my favorite foods for myself so it isn't any trouble to get them for the fish

Last week I cooked one of these for my wife. My fish got the leftovers, mostly guts.

Squid is very cheap either for me to eat or buy for bait. I sometimes supplement my regular fishes diet with them.
Of course I also use commercially available food but these suppliments make it cheaper and healthier IMO of course.

Almost everything we buy for our tanks can be DIYed, but you need to be a certain type of person to do that.

Last edited:

want2bsleepy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many ways to save money in this hobby but very little of them are taken advantage of. I realize many people can't avail themselves to all the ways but most of us can take advantage to at least some of them.
ASW comes in beautiful boxes with a picture of a healthy reef on the front and that water is most likely a good way to make water changes. But if you live near an ocean beach is walk out with a bucket and collect it for free. I know many people are afraid to do that (I am not) but if it scares you, you can keep it in the dark for a month or two to kill anything that you think may be in it.

Also there are so many foods that you can get at your local fish market that are vastly cheaper and IMO better but they may not come with a picture of a healthy angelfish on the box.
I need to get my husband to talk with you. We both work about 2 blocks from the ocean and sound (Outer Banks, NC), but he looks at me like I am crazy any time I mention using anything from the ocean or sound.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great article. I think that I should point half of my customers to it ( I work at the LFS ). The owner does a good number of installs and half the people ask "Where are the fish?" the minute after he is finished filling the tank up. People who aren't in the hobby watch TV shows where the tank is filled with sand, rock, water and 3 times the realistic stocking density of fish all at the same time and think that is how it goes. The other half of the customers think that they need to wait, but it's more like waiting a week and not several months. I totally agree it is the number one problem that beginners face is rushing things and not letting things stabilize.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get my husband to talk with you. We both work about 2 blocks from the ocean and sound (Outer Banks, NC), but he looks at me like I am crazy any time I mention using anything from the ocean or sound.

I have only been doing it for 45 years, so maybe it's bad. :eek:

MarsRover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extremely well put.

My tank was delivered the same a a nearby fellow reef2reef member. I am now much behind him and it is trying as everyone is stoked by his tank and mine doesn't have a single multicelled organism in it yet.

But I too appreciate the FULL build. Maybe it's the engineer in me. I rarely, if ever have seen a full build thread, true to its name, starting with design concept and pulling it all the way to a finished tank thriving with every decision and stepping stone explixitly documented. Most tank threads show delivery, maybe scaling, and then live stock with a list of equipment. That is cool to see for a few minutes, but isn't a story of building nature in your home. This is why I have decided to document my build in as much detail as I can. From blank paper forward.

Though few people have had the patience to follow with me to date, I hope one day when my tank is stable and thriving someone will appreciate a full build thread and learn something.

See my build thread in my signature.

Thanks for this article

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic article Scott.
I am just going to link this with the "update requests" - as I have just been saying that I am just letting the tank do its thing, finding the nutrient balance etc, no need for pics right?

Come to think of it, I should be posting the algae, cyano, stages its going through etc... the tank had / gets while it is maturing, exp. this first year. I haven't added any crazy chemical cleaners, bleach, etc. I just let it go, keep adding corals, slowly the fishies and it seems to go away relatively quickly. I do like to add macros from the sea, pods and such, but I don't know if that does anything for the tank of my piece of mind, but as you mentioned, no one wants to see that, seems to be the beginning pretty new or the final beautiful, or if a problem exist the"miracle solution". Seems the older I get, comes with more knowledge, experience, leading to more patience I have for this hobby, leading to the accuracy leading to the stability.

I do love gadgets as much as the next guy, but I researched my current tanks needed vs. my WANT for quite awhile before getting it wet.

for those who don't live by the sea like some of us do:
https://www.live-plants.com/index.htm

Anthony Mckay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s kind of funny to me how the same sorts of topics and issues keep popping up in the hobby world. Now two years removed from the business end of the reef world, I can see with a bit more clarity some of the happenings and trends in the hobby. And, talking to aquarists of all types daily, I am seeing what I find s somewhat obvious “cultural issue” we have in the hobby.

And I’ll come right out and state my “thesis” here:

I think that we- as a hobby, are not doing a good enough job celebrating the process of creating aquariums.

IMG_2871.JPG

I think we celebrate the “finished product” and fail to celebrate the joy, the heartache, the time- and the patience- the journey-which go into an aquarium. And further, I don't think we as a hobby do enough to recognize the telltale signs of hobbyists going too fast..

Since you spend time on forums Like R2R, you’ll see evidence of this all over the place. And I’m not the only one who has been noticing this, as evidenced by the considerable number of pm’s and emails I receive, and, the discussions I’ve had with other hobbyists on the subject.

Okay, we do have “build threads”, which are pretty cool, I think! We at least facilitate the sharing of the process of building reef tanks. They’re pretty popular, as they are inuring, interesting, and for many- aspirational.

Formosa-Forest-side.jpg

While the bulk of them do just that- celebrate the process- a disturbing number of them seem to exude an underlying feeling of “impatience”- a sense that there is a “destination” to get to- and that the person posting wants to get there really quickly! And I get this sense when I talk or correspond with some reefers, too. I see these types of “dysfunctional” (for want of a better word) build threads in reef keeping forums constantly, and they follow a very predictable path. They start out innocently and exciting enough- the tank concept is highlighted, the acquisition of (usually expensive) equipment is documented, and the build begins. The pace quickens. The urgency to “get the livestock in the tank ASAP” is palpable. Soon, pretty large chunks of change are dropped on some of the most trendy, expensive coral frags- or worse yet- colonies- available.

UC2inch-ultra-orange-acan-colony-148.JPG

Everyone “oohs and ahhs” over the additions. Those who understand the processes involved- and really think about it- begin to realize that this is going too fast…that the process is being rushed…that shortcuts and “hacks” are cherished more than the natural processes required for success. Sure enough, within a month or so, frantic social media and forum posts are written by the builder, asking for help to figure out why his/her expensive corals are “struggling”, despite the amount spent on high-tech equipment and said corals from reputable vendors.

When suggestions are offered by members of the community, usually they’re about correcting some aspect of the nitrogen cycle or other critical biological function that was bypassed or downplayed by the aquarist. Usually, the “fixes” involve “doubling back” and spending more time to “re-boot” and do things more slowly. To let the system sort of evolve (oh- THAT word!) The “yeah, I know, but..” type of responses- the ones that deflect responsibility- start piling up from the hobbyist. Often, the tank owner will apply some misplaced blame to the equipment manufacturer, the livestock vendor, the LFS employee…almost anyone but himself/herself. And soon after, the next post is in the forum’s “For Sale” section, selling off components of a once-ambitious aquarium. Another hobbyist lost to lack of patience.

Patience.

The single most important thing you need for a successful reef tank (well, except maybe cash!)- and the thing we celebrate the least, IMHO. And we should celebrate it a lot more.

Because you really can’t skip the process…

IMG_0114.JPG

Well, we can speed up some processes- adding bacterial additives to our new aquariums to “jump start” the nitrogen cycle. We can utilize nutritive soils and additives to help give plants the nutrition they need from day one. We can densely plant. All of these things and more are ways we have developed to speed up the natural processes which occur in our aquariums over time. They are band aids, props- quick starts…”hacks”, if you will. But they are not the key to establishing a successful long-term-viable aquarium. Ultimately, nature has to “approve” and work with any of the “boosts” we offer.

It’s a problem, IMHO. It doesn’t apply to everyone- it’s not always a devastating ending. However, it happens often enough to affect the hobby as a whole, especially when someone drops out because they went in with unrealistic expectations brought about by the observations they make every time they open up their iPad.

IMG_1010.JPG

The problem is, we as a hobby love to highlight the finished product. We document and celebrate the beauty of the IAPLC (a global freshwater aquascaping contest) champion’s ‘scape. But we minimally document the process that it took to get there. The reality is that the journey to the so-called “finished product” is really every bit as interesting as the finished product itself! It’s where the magic lies. The process. The journey. The time. The evolution. The patience.

fullsizeoutput_105.jpeg

I’ve always found it somewhat odd to see those amazing high-concept planted tanks broken down in their prime by the owner, to start a new one. I guess it’s part of the culture of that niche…a sort of self-imposed “termination” when something new is desired. The “process” is about hitting certain benchmarks and moving on, I suppose. (and if you only have one tank and 500 ideas, and the goal is to enter it into a new contest, it makes sense) And we have to respect that. But we also have a duty to explain this to newcomers. We have to let people know that, even in one of those seemingly “temporary” displays, patience and the passage of time are required.

tinted june 2017.jpg

Sure, these aspects don’t make for the best “optics”, as they say in politics. You can’t show an empty, cloudy aquarium on Instagram or Facebook and get 400 “likes” on the pic. No one wants to see the results of 33 consecutive nitrate tests. It’s not sexy. Sadly, acceptance from others of how cool our tanks are is a big deal for many, so sharing an “under construction” tank is not as exciting for a lot of people, because we celebrate that “finished product” (whatever it is) more than the process of getting there. We simply need to celebrate patience, the journey, and the “evolution” of our aquariums more. After a lifetime in the hobby it’s pretty easy for a guy like me to see when things are going in a direction that may not give the happy outcome my fellow hobbyists want. I see this just as much in the freshwater world as I do in the reef world. And with concerns about the growth of the hobby always brought up in gatherings and discussions, I think we owe it to ourselves to look at this more seriously; to think about the impact of this stuff on “big picture” a bit more.

Think about this:

Part of the reason why we celebrate the “evolution” of reef tanks is because the very act of working with one of these tanks IS an evolution. A process. A celebration of sensory delights. A reef aquarium has a “cadence” of its own, which we can set up- but we must let nature dictate the timing and sequencing. It starts with an empty tank. Then, the mixing of saltwater, the addition of live rock and sand…The excitement of the initial placement of the rocks within the tank. The gradual “addition of the corals. The progressive development of biofilms and algae “patinas”. Ultimately, the growth of the corals and associated fauna. All part of a process which can’t be “hacked” or rushed. Mother Nature is in control.

Whitby 01-01.jpg

We need to stress the process as much as the “finished product” (whatever that might be in this instance). I constantly talk about this, I know, but it’s really fundamental, IMHO. And it would be easy to describe my concern as very opinionated (well, it probably is…), but if you look at it objectively, it’s worth looking at.

We see people come into the hobby with some expectations of how they want their own reef to look, based on the tanks they see on forums and elsewhere. Human nature. Nothing wrong with having aspirational tanks to challenge us. Yet, we really need to stress the aesthetics of the tank during the “evolution” as part of the function, too. We should celebrate algae, coralline, and the growth and die off of some corals. It’s the very essence of Amano’s interpretation of Wabi-Sabi- the celebration of the transient nature of existence. And I get it. Not everyone appreciates the “zen-like” mindset I think is required to truly enjoy a reef like this. Not everyone finds the algae and small inverts growing on the undersides of live rock alluring. The fact that it closely replicates the natural reefs is of little consequence for the hobbyist who dislikes the heavy growth of various fauna and such, and wants a more “artistic” look to his/her tank, or a way to display his “LE” frags.. And not everyone is into water testing, gear, etc.

IMG_5231.JPG

And that’s okay.

Most of us celebrate the process. The evolution. Savor the time it takes to see a tank mature in this fashion. We love new tanks, just starting the journey, because we know how they progress if they are left to do what nature wants them to do. We understand as a community that it takes time. It takes patience. And that the evolution is the part of the experience that we can savor most of all…because it’s continuous.

IMG_7132.jpg

As a hobby in general, we need to document and celebrate the process. We need to have faith in nature, and relish the constant change, slow and indifferent to our needs though it may be. We need to emphasis to new and old aquarists alike that, in this 24/7/365 intent-enabled world we’re in- that patience, time, and evolution are all part of the enjoyment of the aquarium hobby. The smell of a brand new tank. The delight at the first new growth of a frag. The addition of the first fishes. All are experiences on a road -a journey- which will forever continue. As long as we allow the processes which enable it to do so.

Be kind to yourself. Be good to the hobby. Document. Share. Savor the process.

Stay patient. Stay generous. Stay honest. Stay curious.

And Stay Wet.

Scott Fellman
Very enjoyable reading and grounding for me. I am setting up a reef aquarium at the moment and it's hard at times to stay focused and patient.
Many people do want to take their time but are constantly been bombarded with wonder products, magic cures and sadly misinformation.
Its easy to see why people do rush. They spend thousands on equipment and sometimes need to justify the expense with visual results. Its the old why should I walk when I bought a sports car!
Anyway great article and advice.

Mikeinthekeys

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Post Scott,
My favorite part of aquarium keeping is watching my inhabitants evolve and change. The road to the finished product is more beautiful than the actual finished product. People need to learn to be patient with this hobby.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great discussion as usual, Scott!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%

Back