Celebrating threads with basement sump build

  • Thread starter Thread starter 90addict
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

90addict

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Messages
348
Reaction score
338
Location
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've posted about this on my tank thread but as a newbie (7 months in) I'm super proud of the job I did. I was so nervous in adding a hob overflow and drilling thru the wall/floor for a basement sump but I felt like it was the best option. Instead of boring you with the whole story again, check out my tank thread! But here's some pictures along the way

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/d...s-scratch-he-cant-itch.1085943/#post-13221797
IMG_3041.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg
IMG_1550.jpeg
IMG_1858.jpeg
IMG_2612.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new