Cement for DIY plugs and plates

  • Thread starter Thread starter glagunda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glagunda

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
141
Reaction score
98
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone has ever used cement from Michael's art and craft. I know Portland cement is reef safe but some sand contain contaminants.

cement.JPG cement 2.JPG
 
Curious if anyone has ever used cement from Michael's art and craft. I know Portland cement is reef safe but some sand contain contaminants.

cement.JPG cement 2.JPG
Portland comment does not contain sand.
I’d stick to the Portland, 95% of my tank id concert rock ive made. Going on 3 years and no issues
 
Portland comment does not contain sand.
I’d stick to the Portland, 95% of my tank id concert rock ive made. Going on 3 years and no issues
Have you ever done an icp test on your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new