[Central NJ][Free] Neon Green Toadstool Frag

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Zer0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2011
Messages
362
Reaction score
314
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock.

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank.

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on Nano-Reef so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

B85A30EE-59AD-4ABD-A788-C1191A4937CF.jpeg 396DBC20-3BD6-4833-9605-0379E024186C.jpeg
 
I would love to take this off your hands :) I've been looking for a green toadstool. I am also local and could meet at ocean gallery as I've been wantong to check that store out as well. I'll shoot you a pm
 
Too late seeing this. This would've been my excuse just to visit an LSF
 
I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock.

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank.

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on Nano-Reef so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

B85A30EE-59AD-4ABD-A788-C1191A4937CF.jpeg 396DBC20-3BD6-4833-9605-0379E024186C.jpeg
I’m interested, where are you located? My number is 6573564318 if you’d like to txt me, thank you!
 
I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock.

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank.

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on Nano-Reef so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

B85A30EE-59AD-4ABD-A788-C1191A4937CF.jpeg 396DBC20-3BD6-4833-9605-0379E024186C.jpeg
Just came here to say your kindness is a breath of fresh air. We need more reefers like you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new