Cerameco Vida Rock......

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where this stuff can be purchased? Sent them an email but have not heard back yet so I thought I would reach out here. Do they do group buys I wonder lol ;) here's what I'm looking at.....
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631015.319284.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631028.232785.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631037.882553.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631047.308091.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631055.757803.jpg

Let me know if you know anything about this product or where to find it and/or even some pricing, thanks.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Riblet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where this stuff can be purchased? Sent them an email but have not heard back yet so I thought I would reach out here. Do they do group buys I wonder lol ;) here's what I'm looking at.....
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631015.319284.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631028.232785.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631037.882553.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631047.308091.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368631055.757803.jpg

Let me know if you know anything about this product or where to find it and/or even some pricing, thanks.

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

I have some for sale if u like.

Riblet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theses pieces are smaller, I'll get dims when I get home but the tank they were in is a 60g cube for scale.
ypura2ym.jpg

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally received an email back from Cerameco and they gave me some great info, I'll share a little......

"We are establishing our dealer network as out production allows. I don't believe that we have a store near you carrying our product. An online store aqua-tecture.com usually has a good selection of our Vida Rock and displays each piece for easy shopping. You may want to take a look at their site. We are not set up to do retail sales, however if you are unable to find what you are looking for we can assemble the collection of pieces you are interested in and drop ship them for aqua-tecture.com. Billings would just come through them. We could also send pictures of the pieces to you before shipping. Aqua-tecture.com will use our recommended retail pricing for such purchases. They will also do group buys with some discounting on volume purchases."

Funny they sent me to the place that charges >$700 +Shipping. Makes me wonder if the same selection of pieces (for $160ish out the door), cultivatedreef.com is selling is legit stuff.

Has anyone dealt specifically with "cultivatedreef.com"?

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zunybube.jpg
qeqyhapa.jpg
the last pic is of a 24"x 18" tank for scale

Definitely interested in the tree in the last pic, is it the same as the tree in the other pics or do you have more than one? $?

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Riblet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally received an email back from Cerameco and they gave me some great info, I'll share a little......

"We are establishing our dealer network as out production allows. I don't believe that we have a store near you carrying our product. An online store aqua-tecture.com usually has a good selection of our Vida Rock and displays each piece for easy shopping. You may want to take a look at their site. We are not set up to do retail sales, however if you are unable to find what you are looking for we can assemble the collection of pieces you are interested in and drop ship them for aqua-tecture.com. Billings would just come through them. We could also send pictures of the pieces to you before shipping. Aqua-tecture.com will use our recommended retail pricing for such purchases. They will also do group buys with some discounting on volume purchases."

Funny they sent me to the place that charges >$700 +Shipping. Makes me wonder if the same selection of pieces (for $160ish out the door), cultivatedreef.com is selling is legit stuff.

Has anyone dealt specifically with "cultivatedreef.com"?

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!![/QUOTE

All of my pieces were bought from aqua-tecture, as far as I know they are the only reseller that I know of.

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I ordered as well.

Looks like you might be our guinea pig for this place. ;) Could you please let us know how you're experience with cultivatedreef.com goes? Thanks in advance ;)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Riblet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested in the tree in the last pic, is it the same as the tree in the other pics or do you have more than one? $?

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

I have a med and a xl tree, I'll get dims when I get home.

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you might be our guinea pig for this place. ;) Could you please let us know how you're experience with cultivatedreef.com goes? Thanks in advance ;)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

I got this email from cultivatedreef on the 17th day after order placed. I emailed him today to check status. Hope they had it available and ship this week.

Good morning Brian,

Thank you for your order with us. This will be coming direct from cerameco. I have placed the order this morning. Once it ships I will forward you the tracking number. They sometimes make the pieces as the orders come in so it may be a week wait before it ships but I will keep you posted.

Thanks again,
Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back