OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this email from cultivatedreef on the 17th day after order placed. I emailed him today to check status. Hope they had it available and ship this week.

Good morning Brian,

Thank you for your order with us. This will be coming direct from cerameco. I have placed the order this morning. Once it ships I will forward you the tracking number. They sometimes make the pieces as the orders come in so it may be a week wait before it ships but I will keep you posted.

Thanks again,
Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds promising ;)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got FedEx tracker today. Looks like they will ship Friday and it will arrive next Wednesday. So that is not to hateful. 2.5 weeks from order to arrival. This ships directly from Ceremco

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds great. Can't wait to see what you ordered :)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the order today and extremely pleased. I will post up pics this weekend with review. Totally exceeded my expectations

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the order today and extremely pleased. I will post up pics this weekend with review. Totally exceeded my expectations

Whooooo Hooooo! Nice, thanks for sharing and trying these guys out for us.

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the blurry iphone pic my battery was dead on camera. I will get better pictures. These came in a large box. Each piece had special inflated foam around them. it must be some come of expanding foam because it filled in every nook and cranny of the box. Each piece was bagged then foamed. There is no possibly way in normal shipping that any breakage or chips would occur. It was quite an innovative packing job and no expense was spared. Each piece looks custom made and painted to look like coraline algae. Lots of neat barnacle like places for fish to hide on them and tremendous amount of coral mounting points. I am in love with it and can't wait to get them in the tank. Outstanding job ordering through http://cultivatedreef.com and couldn't be happier with the VidaRock from CeramEco

The color is not as inconsistent as it looks between pieces in the picture.

IMG_0077_zpsa61640f3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I will be placing an order very soon. Thanks again for keeping us informed :)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome shapes. Do you give these an acid bath or anything like that?

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this is pretty clean stuff, not sure I would do anything but RO rinse and then place it ;)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To unbind bad stuff (i.e., phosphate, etc.). I've read of people doing that with DIY live rock. Maybe it's inapplicable here.
gotcha. dont think it is necessary at all. this isnt live rock and was not harvested from the ocean. It is a man made ceramic product. IMO, a rodi rinse should be just fine or just toss it in, as is.

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gotcha. dont think it is necessary at all. this isnt live rock and was not harvested from the ocean. It is a man made ceramic product. IMO, a rodi rinse should be just fine or just toss it in, as is.

Actually, some older ceramic rock production companies in the past have had issue with the ceramic leeching over time but the reviews and stats for Cerameco decorated tanks have been fine if not great ;)

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, makes them that much sweeter. I'll have to look into this for the next project.

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you hadn't heard yet...

Aquarium Specialty to distribute CeramEco. Now in stock without delays. Our 1st shipment arrived on Friday of last week and we are placing another order for more and different pieces. Here's the link to our blog article.

Blog - Aquarium Specialty to Distribute CeramEco Vida Rock

Nothing there, so how much shipped to 85014 for the order in my pic on page one?

So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back