OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a rollercoaster to read!! Why the move back to the old tank Conor??
My 250, frag tank, and QT tank have been in my tiny garage the past two years. It's very uncomfortable, nowhere to sit, and has temp swings much larger than my house. I wasn't paying enough attention to it or enjoying it as much so I decided to move it all back to where I had it. The 250g. doesn't fit so I had to go back to my old tank. I LOVE having it where I can enjoy it again.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 250, frag tank, and QT tank have been in my tiny garage the past two years. It's very uncomfortable, nowhere to sit, and has temp swings much larger than my house. I wasn't paying enough attention to it or enjoying it as much so I decided to move it all back to where I had it. The 250g. doesn't fit so I had to go back to my old tank. I LOVE having it where I can enjoy it again.
That sounds like an excellent reason to me!! I definitely would want to have my tank somewhere where I can enjoy it as often as possible!!

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have a pic of your red sea reefer with the radions? I have the same setup and lights and was planning on running them so that the pucks run width wise (one in front one in back) if that makes sense.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! Awesome tank !!!!

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have a pic of your red sea reefer with the radions? I have the same setup and lights and was planning on running them so that the pucks run width wise (one in front one in back) if that makes sense.
I don't have a pics of that tank unfortunately, the lights were just removed and put over a frag tank. I did have them set up exactly how you do. I felt I was getting excellent coverage.
!!! Awesome tank !!!!
Thanks so much!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any updates? :)

Back