Chaeto disappeared over night....Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
380
Reaction score
280
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 Biocube with InTank media basket, InTank fuge basket, small Coralife skimmer as my filtration. Yesterday I did a normal water change and when I woke up this morning all of my Chaeto was gone, about softball size. Completely gone as someone came into my home and took it. I dont see any in the tank of around the return pump. Gone. Anyone have any ideas?



https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/biocube-29-mixed-corals.236996/#post-2967111
 
Water parameters:

API test kit
Nitrates - 0
Cal - 440
PH - 7.8 - 8.0
Phos - under .25

Salifert test kit

Mag - 1470

Seachem test kit

Iodine - test kit sucks, cant get a reading. Last night I was able to read .05 ppm.

Salinity - ATC refractometer

.025


The lighting for the fuge is JBJ Nano Glo and runs from 7p - 7a
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new