• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto for sale again new post

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i had to make a new post cauae people kept asking for things i had in 2018, but chaeto bags $35 for 1 and 2 for 61. I think i can make about 8 bags total paypal [email protected]. shipped with 2 day usps small box 20201218_163911.jpg
 
PMd, I'll take one.
 
ok last chance i have about two left going put tomorrow afternoon
 
More for sale on friday. I have preorders for some people that have been asking but inbox me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new