Chaeto wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I've got my light set for my refugium and was looking to see if anyone close by has chaeto or other macroalgae to spare to get me started. I'm located in Griswold thanks Kurt
 
Hi Leslie That would be great. Do you still have your green nepthea? I've been meaning to contact you. The one I got for you was doing great, then I became an absentee landlord for my tank. One day while checking on the tank I decided to put it in a new spot. the next time I came back it was gone. I'm guessing the Mexican turbo snail gave it a slow motion hip check into a hole in the rocks.
 
I do still have that nepthea and you are certainly welcome to another piece. When would be a good time for you to pop down? I think my weekend is pretty open at this point, although I am not the keeper of the calendar.
 
I theoretically am the keeper of my calendar and I'm, still not sure. I think I can do Sunday afternoon but I'll double check and PM you Thanks again Kurt
 
I do still have that nepthea and you are certainly welcome to another piece. When would be a good time for you to pop down? I think my weekend is pretty open at this point, although I am not the keeper of the calendar.

Hi Leslie It was great to see your tank today. Thanks for everything. Good luck with the elusive jawfish. Kurt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new