• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto with Pods

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my package of Chaeto with pods. The quart-sized bag was tightly packed. You get more than your moneys worth. It was shipped fast. Thank you Nick.

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the chaeto. It looked great but had a pretty funky smell and the water that was there was brown with lots of dead pods. Not sure if this is the norm or not, or if it's the heat. I rinsed it in fresh saltwater and will keep an eye on it. I think it will be fine but just FYI. Thanks.

Phil

OP
OP
N

Nick Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the chaeto. It looked great but had a pretty funky smell and the water that was there was brown with lots of dead pods. Not sure if this is the norm or not, or if it's the heat. I rinsed it in fresh saltwater and will keep an eye on it. I think it will be fine but just FYI. Thanks.

Phil
It was probably the heat. The chaeto should be fine. The only time there has been a bad smell is when USPS was late delivering by a week. The person could smell it from the mailbox.

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, this was not anywhere near that bad, just smelly when I opened the bag. I'm glad USPS had their crap together this time. I expect it will be good as well.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back