• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaetomorpha for sale

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to trim back my chaeto. I will sell 3 packs right now to make sure I don't over commit. It will come in quart freezer bag decently stuffed full. I will ship in small USPS flat rate box. Cost will be 13 dollars shipped. Or 14.50 if you would like a 72 hour heat pack. thanks
 
Closed per OP request - congrates on your sale!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new