I have Rings of Neptune Zoa $5 per polyp.
Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice $40 per eye. I have frags from 1 eye to 6 eyes
Fire and Ice Zoa. 5 polyps for $20
Goody Gum Drop Chalice $50 per eye. I have 3 and 5 Eye frags
Knock out chalice $50 per eye. Single eye frags only
Rainbow Acan frags, 4 Heads $50 and 6 heads $75
Devils Mate Zoa 10 polyps for $30
ORA Green milli frags, One of the tips broke off. It is a 3 branch, 1 inch per branch. $40
Orange Heaven Zoa $5 per polyp, Many sizes avalible
Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice $40 per eye. I have frags from 1 eye to 6 eyes
Fire and Ice Zoa. 5 polyps for $20
Goody Gum Drop Chalice $50 per eye. I have 3 and 5 Eye frags
Knock out chalice $50 per eye. Single eye frags only
Rainbow Acan frags, 4 Heads $50 and 6 heads $75
Devils Mate Zoa 10 polyps for $30
ORA Green milli frags, One of the tips broke off. It is a 3 branch, 1 inch per branch. $40
Orange Heaven Zoa $5 per polyp, Many sizes avalible
