• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice and Zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeW

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Rings of Neptune Zoa $5 per polyp.
IMG_1511.jpg


Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice $40 per eye. I have frags from 1 eye to 6 eyes
IMG_1534.jpg


Fire and Ice Zoa. 5 polyps for $20
IMG_1517.jpg


Goody Gum Drop Chalice $50 per eye. I have 3 and 5 Eye frags
IMG_1501-1.jpg


Knock out chalice $50 per eye. Single eye frags only
IMG_1502-1.jpg


Rainbow Acan frags, 4 Heads $50 and 6 heads $75
IMG_1525.jpg


Devils Mate Zoa 10 polyps for $30
2011-01-20212316.jpg


ORA Green milli frags, One of the tips broke off. It is a 3 branch, 1 inch per branch. $40
2011-01-20210414.jpg


Orange Heaven Zoa $5 per polyp, Many sizes avalible
2011-01-20210135.jpg
 
I try to sell Chalices cheap so People that dont have deep pockets can try nice corals also.
 
OK You name the price and I will see what I can do. I need this stuff gone but not for FREE
 
One 6 eye frag is sold.
I am being VERY flexible on these prices so ask and offer
 
I also have

Lord of the Ring zoa, $5 per polyp
Sunshine zoa, $5 per polyp
Rainbow Play , $10 per polyp
Ora Green and pink birdsnest, 1 inch frags $10 with any order
 
Total of 15 Tyree Watermelon Chalice sold, Only 4 eyes left
2 Knock out sold,
One 20 polyps of Ring of Neptune left
2 Rainbow Acan frags left.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new