Chalice coral looks weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junior84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Junior84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
83
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this Hollywood stunner coral from my lfs and it was very nice looking when I got it. Dark green with lots of mouths. I have a goby that knocks everything down so I permanently placed it about less than half way up the tank and cemented it. It has slowly become whiter with bright green mouths. Its definitely growing but looks way different than other stunners I see.

20180827_175108.jpg
 
From purchase to know bought it June 8th

Screenshot_20180827-234146_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20180827-234016_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20180827-234041_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20180827-234204_Gallery.jpg
 
Looks like it is going to own that corner of your tank pretty quick! Very nice.
 
My tank is almost 2 years old parameters are stable and good and it's under 3 blue+ and a purple+ for 9 hrs and then royle blue LEDs at night. But why does it look so white ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new