chalice fight!!! RSC Rainbow loses!!!

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
128
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatup Reef2Reef!

Now that my raceways are getting really full I've been noticing some chalices battling each other. Twice in a week. The other incident resulted in 1/3 my Lite Brite gone. Now the RSC Rainbow! Ughhh! Needless to say a few of my more agressive pieces have been moved out of the raceways and given a new temporary home.

Check out the aftermath as I found it

4-29-2011-012_edited-1.jpg

4-29-2011-011_edited-1.jpg
 
My RSC Rainbow is a trooper! It took another hit just like this one for some reason I forget now but it bounced back quick. You can actually see the other spot where it receeded a lil still on the top of the colony in the pics. It will definitely live to fight another day. Well... hopfully not the fight another day thing lol
 
Kris-Hate to say it,but you need bigger race ways :xd: haha!
 
Yea def need the new raceways up soon! I'm growing them on acrylic sheets 1/8" thick atm. Yea it happens and we try and learn from it but the RSC heals and grows back faster than it grows lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new