I have 3 frags from my Cornbred Bubblegum Monster mother colony for sale ....they have been cut for about 2 weeks now and are completely healed and adding eyes.... i cant ship until Monday for Tuesday delivery because my shipping supplies are not due in until this Friday..... all prices include shipping....i ship UPS next day in styro-foam insulated box with heat packs....i also have 2 frags left of Lava chalice...each frag is about 1/2"x1/2"
I also just cut 3 frags of my Pink ******* mother colony which will need atleast a week to heal...each frag will have atleast 2-3 eyes and I will make another sale thread as soon as they heal ok......
pic #1 (BGM) 6+ EYES - $120- shipped
pic #2(BGM) 10+ EYES - $170-shipped-SOLD
pic #3(BGM) 3 EYES -$50- SOLD
pic #4(Lava) 1/2"x1/2"- $35-SOLD
pic #5(Lava) 1/2"x1/2" -$35- SOLD
I also just cut 3 frags of my Pink ******* mother colony which will need atleast a week to heal...each frag will have atleast 2-3 eyes and I will make another sale thread as soon as they heal ok......
pic #1 (BGM) 6+ EYES - $120- shipped
pic #2(BGM) 10+ EYES - $170-shipped-SOLD
pic #3(BGM) 3 EYES -$50- SOLD
pic #4(Lava) 1/2"x1/2"- $35-SOLD
pic #5(Lava) 1/2"x1/2" -$35- SOLD
Last edited:
