Chalice I.D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fat Ninja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fat Ninja

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1698000895465.png
I purchased a piece of live rock and it had this chalice attached. Does anybody know the name.
 
It maybe I'm not very good with all the names.
 
Where was this live rock from? If it was from the gulf/Caribbean, it wouldn't be a Favites or chalice, as those don't occur there. Otherwise, I would say this is a Favites pentagona.
 
Not sure I got it from LFS
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7767.jpg
    IMG_7767.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new