Chalice ID Help Request

mushroomtank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
28
Location
mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone point me in a direction for IDing this Chalice frag? LFS wasn’t sure what it was and haven’t been able to find anything super helpful. It looks a little bit like the @Tidal Gardens Goldschläger Chalice. I am curious what family/genera this one would fall under. Pic is iPhone under Actinic light.

Many thanks!
IMG_2130.jpeg
 
Can we get a photo from a higher angle, maybe top-down please? It looks to be an Echinophyllia, but I'm not 100% sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new