Chalice ID please and thank you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alattner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alattner

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the bad pictures if anyone knows names please let me know, I believe the 2 eyed chalice on the left is a Miami hurricane. Thanks!!

uploadfromtaptalk1332281468188.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1332281649749.jpg


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
The one on the far right looks real familiar I just can't pin point it right now

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Ya I'm 99% sure its Miami hurricane, and the guy I bought them from said the Orange one with green eyes was called desert storm or somethin storm I just can't remember. And I believe the other is a watermelon of some sort just was wondering if it had a specific name

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
One on the right looks like a watermelon.

Here is a mummy eye.

aee2ce23-4e61-3b45.jpg


Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new