• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice pack for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
832
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are all my chalices. Looking to get some nicer fish, so I want to sell these. Here is the list
Tyree bubble gum monster 3-4 eye colony
IMG_2527.jpg

Tyree pink watermelon 1 large eyed frag
IMG_2560.jpg

Pink lemonade watermelon 2 eyed frag
IMG_2561.jpg

Tyree Bazooka Joe 3 eyes, but one eye is splitting into two(see picture)
IMG_2558.jpg

Tyree 4 color Watermelon 1 eye, good sized frags
IMG_2564.jpg

Grape watermelon colony, 7-10 eyes
IMG_2563.jpg

I can also include a few heads of kryptonite candy canes to offset shipping, and I would throw in some dragon breath algae if you pay asking price....
All corals were just moved for pics, so they closed up a bit, but they will expand. Square frag plugs are 1.25" squares, and Bazooka is 1.5 of an egg crate.
Price is $475 shipped USPS overnight in medical grade styro cooler, heat packs if needed.
PM if interested.
Thanks for looking,
Bill
 
Ok, there are 7 eyes on the grape WM. Also, will do $425 plus actual shipping.(USPS does about $30 or so). Willing to split up as well.
 
What is your location? It says the sea...might be a heafty shipping charge to the middle of the sea:) PM me with what you are looking at, and we can talk.
 
Ok, I am willing to split the pack and sell all chalices except the bazooka joe for $250 plus shipping. I will also include 5-6 heads of kryptonite candy canes and a frag of algae as well. PM if interested. I also still have the bazooka joe, and its still for sale if someone wants to buy that too.
Thanks
 
Let me know what you are interested in via PM and we can figure something out:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new