• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chalice Pack- Reduced!!!

I want one of those Reefkeeper Bandsaws so I am putting a pack up for sale so I can order it. All frags have been cut for months and are very healthy. Sorry for the bad pics. I used my phone and I had to move them to take the photos so they were a little peeved. W.Y.I.W.Y.G. $299 shipped Fed/Ex Priority.
That breaks to less than $8 an eye shipped. C'mon... You know you want em.

TEC Original WM (CCA)
2011-06-05_19-56-59_366-1.jpg


Tyree Miami Hurricane Mini Colony (Neptune Aqua)
2011-06-05_19-58-47_342-1.jpg


My Strawberry Lemondrop WM
2011-06-05_19-56-25_225-1.jpg


My Riddler (not Vivid)
2011-06-05_19-59-28_982-1.jpg


As a bonus I will throw in a frag of Tyree Cyphastrea Japonica. Parent Pictured.
japonica-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new