Chalice Pack- Reduced!!!
I want one of those Reefkeeper Bandsaws so I am putting a pack up for sale so I can order it. All frags have been cut for months and are very healthy. Sorry for the bad pics. I used my phone and I had to move them to take the photos so they were a little peeved. W.Y.I.W.Y.G. $299 shipped Fed/Ex Priority.
That breaks to less than $8 an eye shipped. C'mon... You know you want em.
TEC Original WM (CCA)
Tyree Miami Hurricane Mini Colony (Neptune Aqua)
My Strawberry Lemondrop WM
My Riddler (not Vivid)
As a bonus I will throw in a frag of Tyree Cyphastrea Japonica. Parent Pictured.
I want one of those Reefkeeper Bandsaws so I am putting a pack up for sale so I can order it. All frags have been cut for months and are very healthy. Sorry for the bad pics. I used my phone and I had to move them to take the photos so they were a little peeved. W.Y.I.W.Y.G. $299 shipped Fed/Ex Priority.
That breaks to less than $8 an eye shipped. C'mon... You know you want em.
TEC Original WM (CCA)
Tyree Miami Hurricane Mini Colony (Neptune Aqua)
My Strawberry Lemondrop WM
My Riddler (not Vivid)
As a bonus I will throw in a frag of Tyree Cyphastrea Japonica. Parent Pictured.
Last edited: