1   0   0
Does anyone even chalice anymore? :p

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple ,,, nothing really nice though ,, its really a shame ,, next to acan's they are my favorite coral and I only have a couple :( I am in the process of sitting a small Advanced Acrylic's frag tank ,, tied into my main display tank ,, My plan was to grow SPS frags in the frag tank ,, but since I need about 10 SPS frags to fillin my display tank ,, I was thinking of starting out the frag tank with Chalice frags ,,, ASD has nice Chalice frags on their weekly sales ,, at not a lot of $$$ :) might go that route ,,,

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My son is getting a Martian River chalice next week. Tell me what these guys like. I want to keep him healthy. Lower third of the tank, medium to low flow?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Worthy chalice to share with all I believe!!!:

fullsizeoutput_24bf.jpeg
now that's a true rainbow, does it have a name? I was checking out Cornbred's site last night for chalice....overwhelming the different flavors he has, Motorcity mayhem & Bugatti is on my wish list.

brian moran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now that's a true rainbow, does it have a name? I was checking out Cornbred's site last night for chalice....overwhelming the different flavors he has, Motorcity mayhem & Bugatti is on my wish list.

Thanks!...This was sold to me as a Flaming Bugatti, but I have not seen any with this type of rainbow coloration. (I did not buy from Cornbred) I think there were some posts from years ago that have some similar colors, but I don't see any like this out there now. I may have gotten a real nice frag compared to others of the same chalice... I think if this thing grows out with this type of rainbow it would be a good example why some frags of the same type deserve more $'s than others of the same...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back