Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Very Nice!!

Looks like an octopus.


BLUE MAGIC GONE WILD!!!!!!
6-21-10064.jpg
 
The orenji looks nice!!!

The blue magic looks like a spider web...Of chalice!

I dont think you own any ugly corals:wink:
 
Thanks for the compliments!!!!

I have a few not so pretty corals, I just don't post them ;) haha Kenya tree hitchhikers, man they drop babies like crazy!
 
What the heck is that?
IMG_4911-1.jpg
 
Wild, huh? :D

It needs to settle in some still but the colors on it are unreal! I'll be cutting a few test frags in the coming week to see how they do ;)
 
Ks like ians masterpiece from reef odysse, posted a pic of it next to a mini colony of my miami and looks impressive
 
I will say that they're similar but the Work of Art has a thicker, smoother flesh and deeper, more solid colors.

They're both insane though :D

IMG_4911-1.jpg
IMG_4593-2.jpg
 
OK, Seriously?
Just got this one a day ago.. A little bleached in some spots if you can tell you can see some of it in the large middle mouth area.... But it is healing up very nicely! Going to be a stunner when back to 100% health!
IMG_5044.jpg
 
OK, Seriously?
Just got this one a day ago.. A little bleached in some spots if you can tell you can see some of it in the large middle mouth area.... But it is healing up very nicely! Going to be a stunner when back to 100% health!
IMG_5044.jpg


That is going to look amazing when it colors up. Nice find. Keep us posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new