Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

I dont have the best camera to take cool pics yet..but wanted to post a couple pics of some new chalices..

the "pinkalicious"
DSC00711.jpg


DFS green monster
DSC00710.jpg
 
Don't tempt me with thoughts of vacation from my happy place here in Salinas.. hahahahaha :D
 
Where's this one from?

Hey Chris.. This guy came from Seth about a month ago. Stood in line for a minute for it... Lol well worth it..Camera really doesn't show it's true colors. I'll see if I can't get a hold of Craig to snap a couple shots..
 
Here is my small but gorgeous Pink ******* frag. Man, I love the multicolor eye!

photo3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new