Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Dont have the hollywood stunner anymore unfortunately, but I did just get a raja rampage frag that im excited to grow out.
20210323_223812.jpg
20210320_151224.jpg
 
"got my eye on you" new to me 8"x8".. :)
WP_20210329_18_14_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20210329_18_14_19_Pro.jpg
 
I have found a new addiction! Chalices! Post pics of what u have!!! I don't have much now, but hope to have a lot more in a few days. I would love to see all of yours.

Please post your lighting setups and bulb selections as well.
Jason Fox Raja Rampage
 

Attachments

  • 7C0802F2-8D81-45D9-ABE5-9569053E2CE2.jpeg
    7C0802F2-8D81-45D9-ABE5-9569053E2CE2.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 137
Unknown and a space invader both from wwc
20210521_144055-01.jpeg


wwc space invader, pink *******, and cornbread 3g mummyeye
20210506_190350-01.jpeg


Another unkown. Not sure if it's an avatar. Doesn't look the same to me.
20210506_190255-01.jpeg


JF raja rampage
20210506_190342-01.jpeg
 
I have found a new addiction! Chalices! Post pics of what u have!!! I don't have much now, but hope to have a lot more in a few days. I would love to see all of yours.

Please post your lighting setups and bulb selections as well.
JF Jelly Bean
 

Attachments

  • BA798C68-F6F4-4827-A130-1E25A9FB871B.jpeg
    BA798C68-F6F4-4827-A130-1E25A9FB871B.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 215

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new