Chalice Spotlight: Crazy Clown

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,887
Reaction score
122,552
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one awesome looking chalice! Anyone else have photos to share?

DSC_0051-1_zpsd61ce5f6.jpg

image by gfox
 
Man it sure is nice, I swear all the super nice rainbow chalices look exactly the same though.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Man it sure is nice, I swear all the super nice rainbow chalices look exactly the same though.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I agree too. I love them but there are about 50-75 of them now that all look very close to the exact same piece, just different color ratios on the different ones. As if there was 100 sq ft of them in the ocean and some of the cuts had more of one color than the other. I'm holding off on adding them to my collection until the price comes down. That Crazy Clown is beautiful for sure!!!
 
Just a little bit late to the conversation, but still, keeping the ball rollin.

Local shop sold me this chalice as a crazy clown. There are multiple chalices online with the name of 'crazy clown' though.

Mine is a slow grower, but dang, I love the colors. My camera does it no justice.
20230227_160920.jpg 20230227_161522.jpg
 
This is a classic for sure!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new