Chalice Spotlight: Crazy Clown

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,528
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one awesome looking chalice! Anyone else have photos to share?

DSC_0051-1_zpsd61ce5f6.jpg

image by gfox
 
Man it sure is nice, I swear all the super nice rainbow chalices look exactly the same though.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Man it sure is nice, I swear all the super nice rainbow chalices look exactly the same though.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I agree too. I love them but there are about 50-75 of them now that all look very close to the exact same piece, just different color ratios on the different ones. As if there was 100 sq ft of them in the ocean and some of the cuts had more of one color than the other. I'm holding off on adding them to my collection until the price comes down. That Crazy Clown is beautiful for sure!!!
 
Just a little bit late to the conversation, but still, keeping the ball rollin.

Local shop sold me this chalice as a crazy clown. There are multiple chalices online with the name of 'crazy clown' though.

Mine is a slow grower, but dang, I love the colors. My camera does it no justice.
20230227_160920.jpg 20230227_161522.jpg
 
This is a classic for sure!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new