Chalice stung by aptasia

Reefnate

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I wait for my berghia to do the job, I still deal with aptasia. One of them stung this chalice from the edge and there are now white blotches developing. There is no way I can get this rock out of the tank. Foundational stone. any Thoughts ? you can see the blotches along the bottom edge.

576D582F-BCEA-487F-8574-0D9EFD69860F.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new