Change colors Gen 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter dadnjesse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
1,219
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know how to change the color scheme on the Gen5 in Mobius other than the preset templates
 
lot of view's. does nobody know how? I hate this app.
 
lot of view's. does nobody know how? I hate this app.
Here’s my best attempt to help you out. Open the app and pick the light icon from the bottom middle. Looks like a little sun. You should see your light schedule in a wheel like a clock. Click edit from the middle of the circle. You’ll now see your schedule with different points. You can add more or edit these. So tap on the circular point or add a new one and then you can adjust the color and intensity. That’s how I would customize it but others probably have better suggestions. In all fairness I just winged it and figured it out myself the best I could! Hope that helps!
5B4F19B8-8127-499E-9C84-FD09C6CAB73C.png
F2F44BCD-B2AC-45DF-AFBC-75EE91676783.png
A06DEB68-1FBE-4292-9E6C-BF5464E4003F.png
757C352E-D23A-4F86-B604-CF9BF99A829F.png
 
Thanks. I wish they would come out with a better version of this app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new