changes, progress and more

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I have not updated in a bit so here we go

40 gal as of tonight has new black live sand instead of the old mix of sand/crush coral from the 110 it started with.. hint for future ya only really need 1 bag for a 40 gal standard tank.. i bought two one was live sand other was a fresh or salt mix andi new i needed the bios from the live into the tank so when we put the wrong one in first i put both in gives it bout a 2.5 in bed.. i am loving the look so far .. of course none of the residents are happy that everything is different and i am hoping we dont lose anyone in the swap.. only took 3 hours to do from start to finish.

this tank now houses.. 1 pink shrimp goby, 1 yellow watchmen goby, 1 yellow clown goby, 1 black clown goby, 1 6 stripe wrasse, 1 yellow tang that wasw thought to have lost an eye but it appears to be healing, 1 hippo tang (grr scott talked me into trying one more) this is what happens when you take husbands to store with you.... 1 royal gramma, 3 clownfish , 2 anemone one bubble the and white one i got no clue on..

as for coral it has lots n lots of zoas, a few mushrooms, hammer, torch, feather duster, potato chip, sun coral, paly's

i will take pics tommorrow when all is settled out.. i have not fought with imjur or photobucket lately so all my pics are on my fb profile.. may fight with the ones for here later when i get all my to do list done

the 110... not much changes in it right yet.. got a colt coral and sponge added and i think that is it.. lost the vlemingi last wk when heater went out and was not noted till temp was 67 in tank.. other than a bunch of snails n crabs i got yest n today that is all that is new..

125 - it is in place waiting on me to start foam wall.. skimmer and refugium and pump bought n on standby.. lights, flows, and such to be got.. once i get house pillars up under where i am putting tank i can really start on that one and then some of the contents from both 110 and 40 will get moved over to the new one..

i will let ya know how i like the black once i have seen it for a cple weeks.. as of right now i love it..

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20130309_131337_zps4b2fd317.jpg

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also added a ultra anemone to 100 and a clarkii and long tenacle to the 40.. i am totally in love with the black sand.. so before long the 110 will get a change to that.. cant wait to see how it comes out

Back