Changing aquascape

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! So I am thinking I might want to change up some of my aquascape over the winter. I will use the same rockwork I currently have, just maybe moved around a little different. Will that be okay, or will it cause issues? I don't have to if it will be to some detriment. I am just thinking about the possibility.
 
I move rock sometimes no problems except you may have bare spots from the coralline algae.
That sounds good. Just means more room for new coralline to grow :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new