Changing from AquaForest to B-Ionic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clownreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clownreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
704
Reaction score
589
Location
San Antonio, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

As the title says I want to change from Aqua Forest to B Ionic. Its due to price. I am upgrading to a 300 gal setup and I already dose 120 ml a day of Aqua Forest to my 180 gal. Its VERY expensive. I cant imagine how much it will be for the 300 gal.

Is there anything I need to do to "ween" the system off or can I just make the change?

Thank you all in advance!
 
As long as you dose the same amount to keep up with your tank, you should be able to change it without any issues.
 
Why not just run a calcium reactor?

who’s built your 300?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new