Chart Data

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CandymanMLK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm having trouble with data being recorded for temp and ph. Been almost 2 days and nothing is populating in the chart and there is no history for either value. It actively displays but does not save the values, same thing in the app as well as gcc. Chart has no option to select categories. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, when I go into gcc there is no option for measurement data under probes/sensors. The Ghl Connect app dashboard chart doesn't have the paintbrush icon to select categories either for some reason.

Last edited:

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have save values selected in the sensor settings?

1664459819614.png

OP
OP
CandymanMLK

CandymanMLK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which controller do you have? I do not think all the models have it.
The Profilux mini Wi-Fi. Aren't the values all saved to the cloud? Why let me add a chart to the dashboard if they can't even record the data?

OP
OP
CandymanMLK

CandymanMLK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know just thought I remembered a post here somewhere about it. maybe @ingchr1 or @Member No 1 or @Ditto
I think you might be right, doesn't seem like they added this to the mini, or at least it's been 2 years since they said they would add it. If this thing can't even chart data points there is no way I'm keeping it.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The next P Mini FW for measurement recording is ready. Just doing some finishing touches on a few other firmwares for our other products before releasing the next GCC. It should be ready for the public by the weekend. :)

If you want it sooner, send me an email for the file.

OP
OP
CandymanMLK

CandymanMLK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The next P Mini FW for measurement recording is ready. Just doing some finishing touches on a few other firmwares for our other products before releasing the next GCC. It should be ready for the public by the weekend. :)

If you want it sooner, send me an email for the file.
This is great news! Will be eagerly awaiting this update!

Carteracrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can we be updated when firmware updates will be available? Via newsletter?
Can I do the firmware update via wifi or usb only?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to check here, now and then Looking for newer versions of GCC compared with which I have. The last years it has been one major update/year. For most updates you need to use USB and GCC but for the WiFi module - there is a possibility to use WiFI if you have the device locally connected and use its own webpage. For the different dosers you still need USB and GCC because they do not have any own local webpage. I do not know if this will be changed in the future

Sincerely Lasse

Back